Star’s Football Family-
Good evening, a beautiful Sunday to cap off a very busy week for our program. Lots of opportunities for our program to improve and I truly believe that our players, parents, and staff took advantage of every opportunity. Thank you to our parents for spending an hour with the program on Wednesday for our monthly 4th phase meeting. Thank you to our staff for giving countless hours to both the offseason performance training, as well as the youth outreach program. We connected with over 100 kids from our community. Regardless of their future school, our mission as a program is to provide an ELITE experience to each and every one of them. The highlight for me was last night when one of our little campers spent the last part of his evening collecting autographs from our players and coaches. It is one of the moments that you want to press pause on because it highlights the true vision of our program. The goal has been and will continue to be about connection. As we move into our final week before spring break, I will focus on only the essentials. We will be back in full swing after the spring holiday. I wish you health, happiness and some needed R & R.
SCN 4TH PHASE PARENT
March meeting (power point link click picture
STARS PARENT NIGHT OUT
Huge success! Over 25 2nd-8th graders. A great showing by our SCN football players made for an amazing evening. The next PNO will be April 23rd, 6-8:30 pm. QR registration code will be posted beginning of April.
Summer camp dates have been set, please do your part to plan vacations around the camps during the designated dead periods we have.
Dead weeks cheat sheet
- May 24th- June 5th
- July 2nd – July 10th
- July 29th – Aug 7th
Summer Camp Registration is open
All SCN FB players are encouraged to register for both strength camps and team camps. Individual skills camps are optional.
QUARTER 2 UPDATE
-3 rep working max week
-open gyms planned for Friday 6am
-leadership academy is in session 3, 3/23
-Spring 7 on 7 Begins
– Youth outreach begins
SPRING 7 ON 7 OPPORTUNITY
All american league begins april
- Contact emails will be sent this week
- Limited practice planning coming soon
- Jerseys will be provided
- Payment will be done through coaches for AA
17u (varsity) HC Anthony Priami
15 u Frosh / incoming 8th grades Plumb/ Reinke
13 u (looking for coaches if interested please email email@example.com
SCN FOOTBALL will be cleaning their backyard this month. In 2015, SCN FB adopted Red Gate Rd from Randall down through 31. As the snow melts and the remnants of the winter surface, SCN FB will spend an afternoon cleaning the sides of the roads of trash and debris. The date is still TBD.
Star’s football would love additional philanthropy for March. If you have any ideas or access points please email
Spring Ball begins for all of our collegiate players. Best of Luck!!
- The NCAA recruiting calendar is now in a QUIET PERIOD
- Only on-campus visits allowed
RECRUITING 411 REVIEW
- -For those who were unable to attend please review the zoom recording of the meeting.
- -Access the presentation here.
- STARS Football is excited to roll out its Youth Outreach plan for the coming months. Check out all the happenings here and use the QR codes for registration.
- Speedstars continues this week
- No speedstars over spring break
- April 23rd: Parent Night Out Youth Skill Camp
- May 11th: Freshman Program Nite
- June: Freshman Strength & Team Camps
- July: SCN U SKILLS CAMP
Next session 3/23 this week.
Wednesday 1:30-2:41 pm
CONNECT W/ STARS FOOTBALL
- SCN boys track and field
- 3rd in dukane indoor
- Paolo G conf champ shot put
- Many PR’s by our multisport cross over athletes
- Scn baseball on their season opening win
- Scn lax on their season opener vs marmion
- SCN 4TH PHASE CALENDAR
- The schedule is updated here
- SHORT TERM PLAN
- Below is a “very’ soft plan for the next 7 months leading up to the season.
- T/R SPEEDSTARS
- 4/23 PNO
- All American 7 on 7 Season
- Summer Mtg
- FUTURE STARS EVENT
- Summer Strength Camp
- Summer Team Camps
OUR PROGRAM WILL BE SELLING RIDDELL FLEX HELMETS FOR THE 2022-23 SEASON. BELOW IS THE ORDER FORM. A COMPLETE ORDER
FORM WILL BE EMAIL BLASTED OUT THIS WEEK.
- PRINT ORDER FORM
- RIGHT NAME ON SHEET
- SELECT SIZE
- CIRCLE FACE MASK TYPE
- SEND ORDER AND CHECK TO SCN FB C.O ROBERT POMAZAK
- MAKE CHECK TO SCN FB 2616