Star’s Football Family-
Happy Thanksgiving Week!
I want to take this opportunity to express my hope that you get a moment to relax and enjoy a special time with your family this week. I know this year we have seen ALOT of our families but it is always a little more special on the holidays. As we continue to navigate through 2020’s unrelenting onslaught of uncertainty, I want to express my gratitude to all of you. Your support and encouragement throughout this ordeal have been a wonderful representation of what being an Iron Star is all about.
In our program, we live by our credo of “Iron Star Football”. The Iron Star was developed by our 2013 team and my 1st team as a head coach. It was created to serve as our guiding light for the behaviors we will support and develop within our program. Each and every day the message of the program is built around these pillars of behavior.
As we enter this new phase of this journey, there is a level of belief that we all need to have. Sometimes we have to believe even when the odds are against us. As we say:
“A group of people with a shared belief can become an unstoppable force. Belief is a force multiplier…an ignitor”
When the chips are down we need to fall back on the values that make us who are we. We can all find a way to make our Iron Star values applicable to our lives. Stay strong, have a purpose, and share your light.
In the coming weeks, our parent group 4th Phase and Cover 4 Hospitality Group will begin moving forward with the plans for our 2021 spring campaign. While there is a lot that still remains unclear, we will be working to create an ELITE experience for all parents, players, and community members. Please be on the lookout for correspondences coming from both groups in the near future. It takes a village to run this football program and we will be calling on all of you to come and be a part of the mission, vision, and purpose. If you are interested in being on a committee please contact Trisha Sharkey at email@example.com .
We will get through this!
We will play football!
It will be awesome!
- SUNDAY 11/29
- ALL PROGRAM WINTER DEVELOPMENT PLAN – PLAYERS ONLY
- ZOOM LINK
- WINTER PERFORMANCE TRAINING
- Due to the Tier 3 mitigations, we will be asking playes/families to fill out the below form so that we can create our programs
- Winter Performance Training Track Selection – All players fill this out so we can track who is doing what
- Option 1 Legacy – (Fill out this form if interested in legacy training)
- Toys for Tots
- Register for any time that works for you/ not going as a team due to covid
- Parent’s family welcome.
- Calendar update
4 QUADRANT PLAYER DEVELOPMENT FOR THIS WEEK
- ST. CHARLES NORTH FOOTBALL REMOTE DEVELOPMENT GOOGLE SITE
- PHYSICAL: training on own (3 strength sessions/ 1 conditioning session)
- TECHNICAL: 1 Indy position segment
- TACTICAL: PLAYER SELF EVALUATION
- MENTAL: PLAYER GAME PLANNING REFLECTION
- SHORT TERM PLAN
- Below is OUR plan to continue on our journey to ELITE
- 11.30 – 2. 14
- WINTER PRE SEASON DEVELOPMENT PLAN
- January 29th end winter sessions
- Feb 1st conditioning acclimatization begins
- Feb 15th begins the 20-21 season
- 11.30 – 2. 14
- COLLEGE RECRUITING
- If you are interested in being recruited for collegiate football please fill out this form.
- If you and your parents want to set up a meeting with our College Recruiting Team please fill out this form.
- SCN Virtual Recruiting Program (please feel free to share it with coaches who contact you via twitter or email
- Please do your best to protect yourself and each other. Utilize ELITE social distancing practices at all times.