Star’s Football Family-
Congratulations to each and every one of us on making through the first week of school. Pretty sure I was an elephant short of a 3 ring circus! Never-the-less we made it and with each passing day we will only improve our opportunities as we all learn to navigate the new educational climate. This reminds me of the often used anecdote
“Smoother waters ahead..”
In this particular situation it takes on great meaning. My mentor and program friend, Jim Bloch always tell me that during a moment of great change the waters will be rough. The important thing is to keep your eyes on the horizon and keep moving forward. There are smoother waters ahead. I cannot wait to see what is just over our the horizon for this program.
I want to extend a thank you to all of our parents and players. The leadership you have exhibited these past months has been inspiring. The level of investment, selflessness and accountability that is on display on a day to day basis is humbling. The bar is set so high but upheld by so many ELITE people.
As the leader of our program I am challenged to be better because our young men and women have an insatiable hunger to get better. As we say
MOVE THE NEEDLE
The competitive cauldron that is being created by our players is going forge this group into an indestructible weapon! There is no replacement for competitive excellence.
We will get through this!
We will play football!
It will be awesome!
In the coming weeks and months our program will be given opportunities to connect, practice and build our program. Below is a very rough schedule. (subject to change)
Aug 23rd- Aug 30th
- LEGACY PERFORMANCE 4 WEEK CYCLE BEGINS CONTACT BRYCE BIEL FOR DETAILS
- Varsity player fall meetings
- PRogram Check in
- College Recruiting Info night Wed 8/26
- Detailed Contact Day plan forth coming
- At this time our fundraising has been put on hold. We will be actively working with the AD to reestablish a window to raise money to support the program.
- Performance training
- Legacy 2-5 days per week contact Bryce Biel
- Pomoton on demand 3 days
- College Recruiting
- Recruiting During Covid 8/26 7pm zoom link sign up
- Yoga Bears
- The SCN FB Family is offering yoga sessions for both players and parents beginning Sept
- 8am players 45 minutes
- 9am parents 45 minutes.
- More details to come
- To all of our ‘21 players who been offered collegiate experiences
- CAPTAINS INTERVIEWS VARSITY ONLY
- PLAYER SUPPORT MEETINGS
- VARSITY PLAYERS
- Fall Meeting
- varsity players should set up times for the Fall meetings
- Calendly sign up
- Performance Schedule
- Due to the weight room being unavailable Legacy Performance will be our #1 option for strength & speed training . Registration is through Bryce and payment is made to him.
- Legacy Sign up here