Star’s Football Family-
What a beautiful spring Saturday, with 70-degree temps and a southern breeze. Spring athletics are in full swing and there is definitely a sense of hope in the air at school. I have always felt that the springtime in a school can be a special place. The kids are excited because summer is coming, but not as excited as the teachers are! I am really big on hope. While I think “hope” is a poor gameplan, I do believe that “hope” can get a person through the hard times. Hope allows us to dream of a better future. It can be the light at the end of a long tunnel. Right now the world is a scary place. And it is my hope that we will get through this and be a more unified world. My hope for your family is that you all stay healthy and safe. Enjoy every opportunity and I am grateful to have you in our program.
SPRING PROGRAM MEETING Players ONLY
SUNDAY 3/6/22 7PM ZOOM
Important all program spring check-in meeting will be held Sunday, March 6th at 7 pm. The link will be posted to classroom
SCN 4TH PHASE PARENT
March meeting (REGISTER BELOW)
WEDNESDAY 3.16 7 PM ZOOM
Summer camp dates have been set, please do your part to plan vacations around the camps during the designated dead periods we have.
Dead weeks cheat sheet
- May 24th- June 5th
- July 2nd – July 10th
- July 29th – Aug 7th
Summer Camp Registration is open
All SCN FB players are encouraged to register for both strength camps and team camps. Individual skills camps are optional
QUARTER 2 UPDATE
-11 week spring performance begins
-open gyms will begin the end of March
– leadership academy is in Session 2
– positional work will begin
-Spring 7 on 7 Begins
– Youth outreach begins
SPRING 7 ON 7 OPPORTUNITY
As we move into 2022, one of my goals as the leader of the program is to create more opportunities to play the game for our youth and in-building athletes. St. Charles North will be a part of the All- American 7 on 7 League
This is a change from our earlier initiative with I9. We were a part of the AA 7 on 7 leagues in 2019 and had a good experience. More information is coming shortly.
17u (varsity) HC Anthony Priami
15 u Frosh / incoming 8th grades Plumb/ Reinke
13 u (looking for coaches if interested please email email@example.com
SCN FOOTBALL will be cleaning their backyard this month. In 2015, SCN FB adopted Red Gate Rd from Randall down through 31. As the snow melts and the remnants of the winter surface, SCN FB will spend an afternoon cleaning the sides of the roads of trash and debris. The date is still TBD.
Star’s football would love additional philanthropy for March. If you have any ideas or access points please email
Spring Ball begins for all of our collegiate players. Best of Luck!!
- The NCAA recruiting calendar is now in a QUIET PERIOD
- Only on-campus visits allowed
RECRUITING 411 REVIEW
- -I want to thank all of the families for attending our SCN FB college recruiting 411 night.
- -For those who were unable to attend please review the zoom recording of the meeting.
- -Access the presentation here.
- STARS Football is excited to roll out its Youth Outreach plan for the coming months. Check out all the happenings here and use the QR codes for registration.
- March 15th: SPEEDSTARS Strength & Speed Begins
- March 19th: Parent Night Out Youth Skill Camp
- April 23rd: Parent Night Out Youth Skill Camp
- May 11th: Freshman Program Nite
- June: Freshman Strength & Team Camps
- July: SCN U SKILLS CAMP
Starting on February 23rd, every early release Wednesday we will be holding our leadership training with Coach Jim Bloch. All players who want to eventually be a captain should apply for a spot. Spaces are limited and there is a strict attendance policy for this opportunity. Dates will be released next week but registration is open to all levels.
CONNECT W/ STARS FOOTBALL
To all of spring athletes. Best of luck this season.
- SCN 4TH PHASE CALENDAR
- The schedule is updated here
- SHORT TERM PLAN
- Below is a “very’ soft plan for the next 7 months leading up to the season.
- March 6th Players only Team Zoom Meeting
- Spring Performance Begins / open gyms
- March 15th Speedstars Begins
- March 16th SCN 4TH PHASE MTG
- March 19th Parent Nite Out Skills Camp
- All American 7 on 7 Season
- Summer Mtg
- Summer Strength Camp
- Summer Team Camps
OUR PROGRAM WILL BE SELLING RIDDELL FLEX HELMETS FOR THE 2022-23 SEASON. BELOW IS THE ORDER FORM. A COMPLETE ORDER
FORM WILL BE EMAIL BLASTED OUT THIS WEEK.
- PRINT ORDER FORM
- RIGHT NAME ON SHEET
- SELECT SIZE
- CIRCLE FACE MASK TYPE
- SEND ORDER AND CHECK TO SCN FB C.O ROBERT POMAZAK
- MAKE CHECK TO SCN FB 2616